4/27/2006

Thursday , 27 April 2006

Todae nt much ting happen..but its the first time i gt angry in 3 yrs...for being accused for spamming ppl's blog n insulting...look at me..i look like a person who will do tis kind of tings meh??..but anyway..morning telling viven n may wat happen n they go scold the person who accused me -_-''...den they shouted here n dere den don care liao they left the class...while at coridor heard him sae ''mother giv birth to me witout ball''..den cant control..use table n threw over...den left...after tat ppl went tok to him but u noe...no one will listen...den we don care anymore n start the eng exam...paper quite ok..den during recess they happen to b toking abt tis inccident....den they found out the evidence tat its nt me but they don really believe...wat shit..(heard by forgot who)..den after exam we went study chinese at new lao di fang bishan cc..den mel they all studying..me hanjie eldee no mood study so went j8 walk walk...den go CC c new gundam n comic...den go popular c humor books...den stand outside cd shop c I Nt Stupid Too...c finish liao went best find show c...den I Nt Stupid Too again..but is front part...so we stand n c again coz hanjie nvr c bfor...den the donnoe call wat go change the disc to Final Fantasy new movie..den we all c bfor le so we went back to bishan cc...den go c may viven perleen doing wat...den they doing wat mevin love who de test with FLAME..nt fire*..den after awhile me melvin eldee hanjie perleen n her fren which joined us nt long ago..den may viven still studying dere..
Ended.

No comments: