9/02/2006

Saturday , 2 September 2006

Today , me , shun sheng and hanjie went to play lan as eldee and melvin cant come out.So we go play dota me and shun sheng vs hanjie..we played 2 games and goy own by hanjie both games..and somemore he used a hero he never use before...he pro.

After that we went Park Lane eat and walk walk. Saw a few anime shops so went went to see see..the gundams the owner self painted were soo nice till that i also want to buy 1 and paint myself.after seeing , we went to eat at their food court..the food served there were cheap and alot..we eat till quite full le and left for home...

After seeing shun sheng off , me and hanjie went j8 for a walk to wait for mel's reply as we wanted to go his house stay...we walk and talk and went to see the library but it as closed...so we continue walking around till mel replied...te answer was not today but tomorrow...so we both went home..tomorrow not going out as i will be celebrating my sis bdae with my family.

Ended.

No comments: