12/12/2006

Have a big glass of.... STFU!!! WOOOOT!! Goood day fellas, my name is ELDEE and I'm the new manager of Keith's blog, in order to let him update at least thrice a month. So this time I'm here to update for him. And I've changed his skin too, as you can see, he IS suffering from depression right now and he is unavailable.
===========
Okay, I'll update as though I was keith.
===========
Yesterday went to Melvin's house and stay, got me eldee and melvin, and eldee asked me a question... He said this:

Eldee: Keith, I ask you a question.
Keith: Ok.
Eldee: There is one question and 4 options, you have to choose one.
Keith: Ok.
Eldee: Is eldee the sexiest?
1) HELL YEA!
2)Yes
3) Oh shit! Yes let me be your shoes.
4)Since I can't say no, then it would be a YEA!!!!
Keith: Walao.. number... 4!
Eldee: *touched*
==========
Wah so now i everyday working, and then can see BoA (^0^) Then we also watch Saw 3, the part where the man get splashed by the rotten pig goo, so nice, I also want to get splashed by rotten pig :D :D :D I lurve it! ~
===========
Okay, eldee the manager of Keith's blog is done here.
Later ~

No comments: