4/05/2007

Haiz....yea , everything in this world now is changing rapidly every freaking day. The Earth is changing , weather , world temperature , and the worst ... people's heart. Everyday i see people change , in looks , in height , in style, and in character.

The changes of character causes the most misunderstanding , hatred , and jealousy betweens friends and family. Why can i tell ? Coz i'm both the victim and the one that have changed.

I change thinking that it could bring better life to myself and others but i was wrong , the change causes lots and lots of misunderstanding and hatred within me. Misunderstanding could be solve quite easily but not the hatred in me. This hatred had somehow build a shelter in my heart and were heavily shield. No matter how i try to forget , no matter what i do , it just won't let go of me. I donnoe what to do now....

I just hope that someday i woke up , i could see everything changed back to days like we had in 2006 , the days where nobody interfere , the days when we were together . But i think , this would never happen. And don't think that it's only others that have changed , you are one of them. Remember that.

Nobody is perfect , Im a nobody.

Ended.

No comments: