2/13/2009

Hello people , quite long didn't blog already. This month is the Month of the Poor....many people had overspend their money so we all have to live like !@#$% =) , including me =( , totally broke due to all those fun we had continuously...Bowl pool lan food bowl pool pool food lan prawn prawn...FUN , but expensive. And we have no more student price travel already X( coz O lvl is no more , adult already!! Tsk tsk. Have to ground myself for a couple of days to save up!

Anyway , here are some pictures of what we did last few weeks , enjoy.

Last outing with Melbourne Boy (Bowling)
(Chomps) Should be the same day.
O , the night mode works! =X
Thinking of someone****.........
Lennon: ''Haiz , i'll miss you all.''
Prawning Yesterday!
I never say anything =)
This reminds me of someone Y('-')Y
The emo matthew. Not awesome anymore =X
Ouch!
I donnoe why but matt's face look pretty cheena to me.

The end.

No comments: