7/02/2009

Hello blogger , I'm back after a rush and tiring week. Projects here and there and archery training was getting tougher. Anyway, Happy BIRTHDAY TO Matthew! We gave him a mini celebration yesterday at chomps and went lan to play L4D. We played till about 1+am and went home...wth man..But then , it was really fun lol. And shockingly , Kaying is Pro at it.

Anyway , this afternoon i woke and heard my mom calling me and my brother to go over to my sister's room to see something , and Woah , it was a Geko stucked on a lizard trap! Its quite hard to find Gekos at home in singapore man , and yet i found one at home. Is my house a Pestopia or what ,adult praying mantis , huge grasshopper that time and now this. Lol..

At first i wanted to set it free or pet it as it was still struggling at that moment, but then , the lizard trap was soo sticky that if i pull it out , it's stomach , arms and legs will tear which i do not want to see. So we let it die one piece and threw him away. Saded ='(

Here are some pictures taken . Don't cry when u see them.
The pencil and yakult is for scale purpose lol.

And here are some pics taken at chomps yesterday. As u can see , its obvious that the pictures was taken by pearleen as its blur and unglam =X.
And this was taken by me , see the difference?

Ended. =)

No comments: