1/04/2010

Hey people , im sure everyone is sad now as SCHOOL IS REOPENING TOMORROW!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Why isit SO FAST! I haven even had a good rest yet and now , more work loads are on their way..stupid projects and presentation , in another words (A total waste of time)...Also , I sense a busy month is ahead of me..so its time to really focus and priorities now.

Ngee Ann Open house is coming SOON! 7 - 9 jan =) , 3 busy but special days , u all should know why =P So if u are free , please do come down to Ngee Ann Poly to support my booth ! Come and have fun and get a lifetime experience!

Competition is also coming soon....30th jan...and its really fast...ill be shooting with the seniors at Fita 900...really scary BUT! Ill Do my best to WIN AS MUCH AS I CAN! Though im totally not prepared yet. Only less than one month left..Must work doubly hard...

Driving exam is also in 1 month time....right after my competition..Feb 1! If i pass! I will never ever need to take public transport or taxi again! Unless my car spoil =)

As u can see , so much stuff is happening this month...I really need to stress myself in order to succeed all this...And lotsa a morale support i need , which could be provided by all my good frens up there in the header =) With them , nothing is impossible !

Anyway , here are some pictures taken recently =)
My old bow..
New limbs! $720 ='(
But the nicest!
The Inno Carbon Club!
This is only some of it =)
My New 2k boW!!
Metallic orange! Rare and the ONLY 2 is SINGAPORE!
Old sight though.

Coach and her Compound Bow!
I need some rest now...Goodluck for tmr guys! School Awaits! -_-"

Ended.

No comments: