7/11/2010

Hi everyone , Anyone wanna join me for World Cup Final Tomorrow morning which is later? Bet on Spain to win and they WILL!

Anyway , did something really random yesterday night after training. Cant believe we opened numbers and decided on where to eat and detoured to somewhere else on the way again lol. We had a choice between Lau Pa Sak and West Mall. But , we turn out going east coast as Jun Xiong drove my car and went up ECP , so why not?

The shop i usually bought Zi Cha from closed down , so i tried the new store and thier food sucks.....Though dinner wasnt good , we had a great walk around the water surfing pond seeing people fall and sporting for fishes =P

And the ride there and back was also a fruitful one as the driver wasnt me and i get to attack my brothers.

But sadly , despite having so many I phones around , none of them took any pictures....what a waste....

Can't wait for my 4G to come.....just a month more!

Ended.

No comments: