7/12/2010

Im feeling really pissed now.....Bloody SPAIN! I really cant take it. Wasted my sleep watching a sucky match like this! And the worst part , MAKING ME LOSE MONEY!!! Wah , the more i think about the match the more angry it gets.....

Anyway , skipped my morning lessons due to World Cup =P . Went to school around 12 to meet Jun Xiong , disturb Kevin awhile and went to meet Aven for lunch. Then start the process of me using my extraordinary influencing skill , even the smartest person can resist it XD

After psychoing Aven to skip class with me =) We walked to KAP Macdonald for lunch , went to the field and shoot , and went for my 1 hour tutorial lesson as my lecturer called me and i promise him i will go for his class after skipping the whole day of his lecture.

Went to meet them for gym after school , dragged YJ with us , saw Big Dog Silie and danny they all swimming , ran and gym a little , talk cock sing song with them , and went for dinner , then talk cock sing song again.

End of my productive Monday. We Shall DO THIS Next MONDAY AGAIN AVEN!

No comments: